[ome-devel] Access to archive of this list

Claude Bonnard cbonnard at isrec-sg1.unil.ch
Wed Jul 14 18:33:50 BST 2004

Hello all,

Before asking the same question already asked (and resolved), I would like to
have access to the archive..
In every message, it is indicated:

http://necromancer.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-devel

it does not bring me to anything.. Something changed?

Oh!.. just a little question: who would like to receive (for debugging ;-) the
httpd's error log I populate at every test?

Something is not going as expected in my install, I guess!

Regards,

Claude

--
Claude Bonnard Ph.D.
ISREC (Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research)