[ome-devel] C/C++ client library for OME::Remote

Stefan Frank s.frank at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Jul 13 13:28:49 BST 2004

Couldn't agree more: I think the goal has to be, to have a complete
Webservice-Api that covers querying for Images, Datasets etc, allows
Remote Annotation for Ressources(picking up on Ilya's Ideas: This allows
to distribute the processing of Images to remote-machines): But do we
have documentation on the Webservices?! Are there any wsdl's out there,
that describe the Remote-Api? Can we somehow ensure at least some
WS-I-compliance to be sure that we don't loose any clients on the
way(Let me add some more "ugly" clients like LabView, which uses .net
for Webservices)? Only one language-binding (to Java) is not sufficient
for most enviroments...

cheers
stefan