[FLIMfit-users] flim fit

Support list for users of FLIMfit Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging tool. flimfit-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk
Wed Nov 14 14:41:13 GMT 2018

Hi,

I have built a time gated Raman instrument that is capable of acquiring FLIM data.

I was hoping to use FLIMfit  to produce the lifetime images but I am having difficulty determining the correct format for my data.

I have tried converting SDT files to ASCii using B&H SPC software but FLIMfit doesn't recongize the format once converted to ASCii.

I have tried producing stacks of images each image with a a different time stamp - however I don't think they are labelled correctly.

If someone could provide me with a reference data set in ascii set or a template for my stacked images that would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Christopher Corden.

University of Nottingham,

Biophotonics group.