[FLIMfit-users] Microscopy Professionals Dataset

Support list for users of FLIMfit Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging tool. flimfit-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk
Thu Aug 2 15:32:51 BST 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in Microscopy Professionals Lists? which includes complete contact details and verified email addresses of - CEO's, Directors, Decision Makers, X-ray Analysis Equipment Manufacturers, Electron Microprobe Automation Systems Providers, Spectrometers, Service Laboratories, Nano positioners, Publishers, Optical Filters, Raman Spectroscopy / Microscopy Suppliers, Image Analysis and Processers, Scanning Electron Microscopes, Camera / Digital Camera Systems Suppliers & Repairers, Vacuum Equipment Suppliers, Equipment Service Providers & Repairers, FIB/SEM/TEM Accessories, Quantitative Electron Microscopy Software Developers  more across US/UK/CANADA/Australia, Europe and all over the world.

if your target audience is not mentioned above, kindly let me know.

Please let me know which target criteria you would like to acquire, so that I can give you more information about counts, pricing and few samples for the same.

Target Industry:  ___________?? (Any Industry)

Target Geography:  ___________?? (Example : USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc....)

Target Job Title:  _____________?? (Example: CEO, VP, Managers, Directors, etc....)

Kindly revert back to us with your target audience to get started.

Regards,

Harry Mark

Demand Gen.

 If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave out'.