[FLIMfit-users] Matlab error for some users

Sean Warren s.warren at garvan.org.au
Mon Apr 30 09:51:24 BST 2018

Hi Paul,

Great, glad to hear it. I'll merge the change into the main code so it will be included in future versions.
We'll  be releasing a new version soon, I will keep you posted!

Thanks
Sean

Dr. Sean Warren | Research Officer
Invasion and Metastasis
Cancer Division
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010