[FLIMfit-users] Failed to find subdirectories!

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Oct 4 17:47:44 BST 2017

Hi Romain

Thanks for reporting this.
Does this look like  the same bug as https://github.com/flimfit/FLIMfit/issues/328 ?
If so it should be fixed in 5.0.4 which is due for release very shortly.

Beest Wishes

Ian

On 4 Oct 2017, at 15:11, R.F. Laine via FLIMfit-users <flimfit-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk<mailto:flimfit-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk>> wrote:

Dear all,
I am trying to use FLIMfit v5.0.3 on some TG-FLIM data (a set of .tiff files with delays in the filename).
An error message stating: Failed to find subdirectories! appears.

I used previous versions in the past on the same dataset without any problem.
Is there a bug on the file loading in this version?

Many thanks !

Romain

PS: I am using a 64-bit Window 7 Pro machine with SP1.

--
Dr. Romain Laine, PhD in Biophotonics
Laser Analytics Group