[FLIMfit-users] Workflow to load SVB and TVB

R.F. Laine rfl30 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 24 11:39:44 BST 2016

Dear all,
I have acquired a set of data which include:
- a dark background set of images (laser off)
- a TVB with laser on, but with no fluorescent samples present
- my datasets

I have noticed that there is some TVB so I cannot ignore it.
I would like to be able to load both my spatially varying background
from the dark background and also load the TVB properly.
The SVB works is loaded fine when using Background > Load time-averaged
Background...

It is more complicated for the TVB.
Should I just load the tiff using Background > Load Time-varying
background... or open the dataset separately and create TVB intensity
map?
What is the difference?

The documentation
http://docs.flimfit.org/introduction.html?highlight=tvb
seems to imply it is not possible to load both TVB and SVB.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Romain

--