[FLIMfit-users] Exporting FLIMfit data and boundaries for beta values

Wientjes, Emilie emilie.wientjes at wur.nl
Fri Dec 18 10:56:09 GMT 2015

Dear All,

I am a new FLIMfit user and I like it :)

However, I have few extra wishes/questions:

-      Is it possible to export FLIMfit results to matlab, such that I can make changes to the colours and not have the lifetime range written in the image itself?

-      Is it possible to display the IRF shift?

-      Would it be possible to fix the beta values between certain values, for instance always positive?

Thanks,
Kind regards,

Emilie Wientjes
Laboratory of Biophysics