[FLIMfit-users] Release of FLIMfit 4.9.1
i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Aug 11 15:37:18 BST 2015
Following on from the release of OMERO 5.1.3 and Bio-Formats 5.1.3 we are pleased to announce the release of version 4.9.1 of the high-speed open-source Fluorescence Lifetime fitting and visualisation tool FLIMfit.
In addition to the changes in Bio-Formats there have been a number of minor improvements with this release:
* An option has been added to the segmentation controller to allow filtering by how close regions are to perfectly circular
* The capability, when running on Windows, to write images directly into Powerpoint has been re-instated. (Tested on Win7 only.)
* The total intensity in the selected decay is now displayed.
* When the selected decay is from a single pixel, that pixels location in the image is also displayed
* The max intensity in the integrated image is now also displayed.
* The behaviour of the ROI selection controls has been modified to prevent multiple ROIs being selected.
Downloads are available from:
The users list for this software can be found at:
Dr Ian Munro
Imperial College, London.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FLIMfit-users