[ome-users] Philips iSyntax

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 22:07:35 GMT 2019

Dear Konrad,

The Philips iSyntax format had been brought to our attention a couple of years ago [1]. So far we received only one private representative sample of this format. Additional samples, ideally public, and/or a format specification would be valuable.

Assuming I understand your question regarding OME-TIFF,  it should be possible to convert it into an open data format with an appropriate reader. So far, the open-source project has not engaged any work in supporting this new file format. As always, we are welcoming community partnerships to drive such effort [2].

Best,
Sebastien

[1] http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-users/2016-December/006273.html
[2] https://blog.openmicroscopy.org/file-formats/community/2016/08/31/bf-partnerships/