[ome-users] omero Installation with whitenoise and https

Andreas Mueller Andreas.Mueller at Biologie.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Tue Feb 19 12:28:39 GMT 2019

  Hi Simon,

  gunicorn supports ssl. There are some flags you can fill up. See the
  mail from Ola  (--certfile --keyfile). I've done that with a self
  signed cert and it works (..with some bugs with css)

  The gunicorn docs tell you that the python implementation is probably
  a littel unsave und you should never use that in production
  environments. And the ssl python implementation is slow.

  So, I changed my config to:  https with nginx for the world and http
  for inhouse connection without nginx.

  with best regards
  Andreas