[ome-users] FIJI bio-formats importer cannot open paths with spaces (from macro)

Clark Andrew Andrew.Clark at curie.fr
Tue Feb 12 12:20:18 GMT 2019

Hi Giovanni,

thanks for your quick response. Yes, that did the trick. Sorry, I should have caught that myself using the recorder. Thanks a lot for your help!

best,
Andy

On 12 Feb 2019, at 13:11, Cardone, Giovanni <cardone at biochem.mpg.de<mailto:cardone at biochem.mpg.de>> wrote:

Hi Andy,

I think that you should try to include the full name of the file between square brackets. I didn’t try for this specific command, but this is the common practice when file names contain spaces (otherwise the script interpreter reads only the substring before the space).

run(“Bio-Formats”, “open=[/path/to my/file]”);

I hope it helps,
Giovanni