[ome-users] syntax for scripting the windowless importer in Jython

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Fri May 18 16:33:32 BST 2018

Hi Jean-Marie,

thanks for your reply and the updated scripts! I switched to the newer
version you mentioned and it works like a charm, it was easy to adept to
fetch only the time points that I like to have!

I would like to further extend it and get the ROIs associated to that
image from OMERO into the ROI manger of ImageJ.

I found how this could be done in the example scripts, i.e
https://github.com/ome/training-scripts/blob/master/practical/jython/omero_rois_to_imagej_roi.jy

Just as a question, is this script already available as a class in
OMER.insight?
Like a "ROIwriter class", as opposed to the ROIreader class from
org.openmicroscopy.shoola.util.roi.io

Since this is a feature that is already in OMERO.insight, I figure there
must be such a class, I just don't know its name :)

I apologize in advance, as these type of questions must be tedious to
answer one by one (you are not a class/command/package lookup service),
but I just started trying to find my way through the documentation.

Thanks and cheers,
Kai