[ome-users] OMERO error from sessionlist command

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 27 12:44:58 BST 2018

Dear Martin,

> after upgrading to v5.4.4, I get the following error message from the
> sessionlist command. Do you have any idea what could be the cause of the
> error, and what I could do to fix it?

Thank you for the bug report. Felix found much the same last month!
I suspect that the problem was introduced in tightening up for 2017-SV4.

We have this noted on
https://trello.com/c/vcM2a41a/298-bug-bin-omero-admin-sessionlist and
the best workaround is simply to use the alternative "bin/omero sessions
who" command instead.

-- Mark