[ome-users] install Slidebook file format extension for OMERO

Kenneth Gillen (Staff) k.h.gillen at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Mar 7 16:49:56 GMT 2018

Hi Kai,

It might be useful to see more Blitz log files -  from before a crash, too – the log there is only from a server-start onwards. What happens before the server startup could be useful.

All the best,

Kenny

--

Kenneth Gillen
OME System Administrator

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
School of Life Sciences
CTIR 2
University of Dundee
Dow Street