[ome-users] Problem loading lambda-scans from .oir files

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 15:56:11 BST 2018

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for providing the detailed report and sample file.
I have been able to reproduce the issue exactly as described and have been able to do some further debugging on the problem.
This is a bug in the Bio-Formats OIRReader and I have opened a Trello card on the Bio-Formats inbox with details to track the issue: https://trello.com/c/D6wZog99/252-oir-duplicate-planes

With Thanks,
David Gault