[ome-users] Bug Report

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 10:57:03 BST 2018

Hi Trevor,

Any custom attributes such as the DICOM tags will be stored on the image info property. You will have to parse the values from the String of tags:
String info = img.getInfoProperty();

This will include the values for those two particular tags:
0018,0050 Slice Thickness #1 = 6.231669
0018,0070 Counts Accumulated #1 = 0
0018,0071 Acquisition Termination Condition #1 = TIME
0018,0088 Spacing Between Slices #1 = 6.231669

With Thanks,
David Gault