[ome-users] screwed channels and z-planes with lif files

Pascal Lorentz Lorentz.Pascal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:15:16 BST 2018

Dear Melissa

Thanks a lot. I just uploaded the data set.
In the folder you will find a lif and a lifext file. Leica told me that
the lifext file is created with large data sets and contains the
information for the pyramid structure for faster data handling in the
Leica software. The lif file alone should be enough to be opened with
FIJI. However I have the impression that the lif file is different if it
comes along with a lifext file. Normally we don't have problems opening
lif files with the bio format importer.

Best regards

Pascal