[ome-users] Problem opening <dot>nd2 file using FIJI

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 23 13:12:47 GMT 2018

Hi Kaustav,

Thank you for reporting this issue, I have created a Trello card on the Bio-Formats inbox to track the issue https://trello.com/c/IpwZ4EGO/224-nd2-merged-z-and-t.
To help us troubleshoot the problem it would be great if you could upload the file to https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

With Thanks,
David Gault

On 23 Feb 2018, at 10:00, Straatman, Kees (Dr.) <krs5 at LEICESTER.AC.UK<mailto:krs5 at LEICESTER.AC.UK>> wrote:

Dear Kaustav,

One option that might work is go to Image > Hyperstack > Stack to Hyperstack and see if you can find a setting that will organize the images in the correct order. Another option might be to export the files to a different format in the ND viewer like ICS/IDS and see if these open correctly in Fiji.

Also, occasionally images open differently when opened directly in the Bio-Formats plugin (Plugins > Bio-Formats > Bio-Formats Importer) compared to File > Open.

Best wishes

Kees

Dr Ir K.R. Straatman
Senior Experimental Officer