[ome-users] Bio-Formats black TIF image issue

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Feb 12 16:38:57 GMT 2018

Hi Stephane,

Thank you for providing the uploaded sample file. I was able to test and reproduce the issues you reported with the latest Bio-Formats release.
I have created a new Trello card on the Bio-Formats inbox to track this issue also: https://trello.com/c/NFuiPd4s/221-large-tiff-0-pixel-value

With Thanks,
David Gault

On 9 Feb 2018, at 15:43, Stephane Dallongeville <stephane.dallongeville at pasteur.fr<mailto:stephane.dallongeville at pasteur.fr>> wrote:

Sorry for spaming you ^^

Another problem i had lately, i'm trying to open a large TIF file (tiled probably as its resolution is quite huge : 20000x30000) and the image appears all black (0 value for all pixels).
The image open correctly in others images viewer applications, even in the windows preview :

<khmgghfgomhkmnpm.png>
I tested with last Bio-Formats version (not sure if the dataset was opening correctly ni older version).

Best,

--
Stephane Dallongeville
Unité d'Analyse d'Images Biologiques