[ome-users] install Slidebook file format extension for OMERO

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 9 08:21:03 GMT 2018

Hi Kai,

thanks for getting back to us. I realise my initial answer was incomplete to test the
full workflow. In addition to the server addition, you will also need to add the third-party
JARs to the client you will use for the import.

See [1] for adding JARs to OMERO.insight. If you are using the CLI, you need to
add your third-party JARs under lib/client

Best,
Sebastien

[1] http://help.openmicroscopy.org/configure-client.html#jar