[ome-users] SAVE THE DATE: OME Users Meeting 2018 May 30 - June 1 in Dundee

Helen Flynn (Staff) h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Feb 8 15:27:07 GMT 2018

Dear All,

We are delighted to announce that the OME Users Meeting 2018 will take place at the University of Dundee on May 30th - June 1st 2018, in Dundee, Scotland.

We are working on the programme and will aim to release this in the next few of weeks. We'll also post registration and accommodation details as soon as possible.

The format will be similar to last year with a day of talks from the community and invited speakers, followed by a day of workshops, and a final more informal day for discussions and collaborations. If you’ve never joined us before, you can find recent programmes at https://www.openmicroscopy.org/events/ to give you an idea of what to expect.

Dundee is a hot destination in 2018 (one of CNN ‘Coolest 7 cities to look out for in 2018’ no less - http://edition.cnn.com/style/article/cities-to-watch-in-2018/index.html) so come join us for a packed programme and no doubt some social fun too!

Regards,

The OME Team

Dr Helen Flynn
OME Technical Writer