[ome-users] Two issues with ND2 (Nikon) files

Maxime Woringer maxime.woringer at berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 7 19:03:40 BST 2017

Hi David,

It works! It works! It works! This is awesome, I'm so happy! (this is a
different story, but the file opens correctly only if I do File>Open, I opens
wrongly if I do File>Import>TIFF virtual stack)

Thank you so much about all the help, I'm very glad you took so much
time to troubleshoot the issue!

If I understand correctly, there is an issue with ImageJ that prevents
it from importing the files properly when it does not use SCIFIO. Would
you advice that I report this issue to the ImageJ team?

Thanks again,
Maxime