[ome-users] Deleting an object together with its directory in ManagedRepository

Andrii Iudin andrii at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 16 12:28:57 GMT 2017

Dear Mark,

Thank you for explaining the current situation. I will check with my
supervisor if we can allocate resources to implementing this, however,
please point to the relevant code.

I agree that the nature of this request is rather specific. This is due
to the way our weekly release process is done - we end up syncing
ManagedRepository and empty directories seem to slow down things.
Hopefully, we will be able to do the PR.

Best regards,
Andrii