[ome-users] Bio-Formats Imagej Macro extensions docs

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu May 4 22:23:56 BST 2017

Hi all,

> I don't think that CI job has existed for a while, actually

It is for reasons like this that I set up a unified Javadoc portal for all
ImageJ-related projects:
    http://javadoc.imagej.net/

The newest Bio-Formats docs are accessible at:
http://javadoc.imagej.net/Bio-Formats/

It is done via reverse-proxy, so as new versions of Bio-Formats are
released, this link can be transparently updated. E.g.: it was pointing at
5.1.7; I just updated it to 5.4.1.

I am in the process of generalizing this service to instead be located at
http://javadoc.scijava.org/, since it really has nothing to do with images
specifically, but rather with all Java projects in the SciJava ecosystem.

Regards,
Curtis

--
Curtis Rueden