[ome-users] Grayscale - inverted

Alexia Loynton-Ferrand alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch
Wed Mar 22 11:37:11 GMT 2017

Dear all,

Very prolific morning, with lots of interaction with our OMERO users.
>From our discussion, we had a couple of minor requests:
- Is it possible to open multiple files in one-go? When we selected a few images, and right-click for "view", only one image opened, not all the selected ones.
 -In OMERO.figure, is it possible to write labels in italic? I could not find it in the labels panel, and if I try the nomenclature *xxx* (like for the legends), I just have extra stars in my label, not italic :D

Do you think these are features that would eventually appear in future releases?

Many thank,
Alexia

>>Please note my NEW PHONE NUMBER: +41 61 207 57 30 (or alternatively +41 61 207 22 50) <<
Dr Alexia Loynton-Ferrand | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Imaging Core Facility  | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel
Phone: +41 61 207 57 30 | alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch<mailto:alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch> | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch<http://www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/> | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch<http://www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch/>