[ome-users] Thanks for the docs! (and some further ideas for improvement)

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jul 17 11:58:15 BST 2017

On 07/15/2017 11:51 AM, Mario Emmenlauer wrote:

> Also a small request, if I may: In my personal impression, the
> instructions for OMERO.server are slightly more streamlined than
> the one for OMERO.web.

Thank you very much Mario for both the appreciation and the
thought-through suggestions to make the instructions better still. I
have captured your detailed ideas on our internal system for planning
documentation tasks, as the first step toward getting them properly
reviewed and effected. It is always great to find ways to make OMERO
easier to install.

-- Mark