[ome-users] Assistance for batch downloading files from OMERO

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 11:54:03 GMT 2017

Hi Shruthi,

Thank you for reporting your issue.

Testing the same with a 4.4.10 server locally, we were unable to reproduce the issue.

I was running the “batch_image_export.py” script on a couple of images and the export (as *.ome.tiff or *.tiff) went through without any issues.

But we have seen similar cases in 2014 when restarting the processor has solved the issue. Please follow the suggestions in the following link,

https://www.openmicroscopy.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7441#p13543

Please let us know if this does not fix your issue.

It would also help if you could share the workflow that you had followed. This would help us troubleshoot the issue in better detail.

Points to consider:

  1.  Generally the help.openmicroscopy links contain workflows which are streamlined towards the latest release version of OMERO (i.e. OMERO 5.2.7 in this case). Thus you might not find a few features in older versions.
  2.  It would always help to use the latest version of the software (given the support, features, security and stability improvements). The release notes for all versions of OMERO are highlighted in the following link,
     *   http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.2/users/history.html

Hope that helps.

Best,

Balaji