[ome-users] .dv large time series file open bug?

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 16:21:19 BST 2016

Dear Dan,

> So there is a sample file as described above uploaded to imageJ upload
> server, but i dont have rights to see that, so i cant test it myself.
> Maybe someone can share it with me somehow?

I am afraid that the OME team generally don't have access to ImageJ's
servers either. If Deanna could upload instead to
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/ then we are happy to try
opening her file with Fiji and seeing what Bio-Formats is doing with it.
If the file is too large then we can privately provide FTP upload
credentials.

In the meantime, please do let us know if the GE folks say anything
interesting about format issues with so many time points in case there
is something that we need to feed back into the DeltaVision reader.

Cheers,

Mark