[ome-users] Viewer shows Zeiss SEM Auriga data as blank [5.2.4]

Kunis, Susanne Susanne.Kunis at Biologie.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Tue Sep 13 12:59:41 BST 2016

Dear Mark,

thank you! I try to compile my OMERO 5.2.x version with Bio-Formats 5.2.

Cheers,
Susanne

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ome-users [mailto:ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk] Im Auftrag von Mark Carroll
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. September 2016 13:12
An: OME User Support List <ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk>
Betreff: Re: [ome-users] Viewer shows Zeiss SEM Auriga data as blank [5.2.4]

Dear Suzanne,

> i think, the size shouldn't be the problem. I've uploaded the file now.

Aha, you are correct, thank you for the upload. This issue is fixed in the Bio-Formats 5.2.x line but unfortunately OMERO 5.2.x uses the Bio-Formats 5.1.x line. When OMERO 5.3.0 comes out then you should be able to see your images in it. In the meantime, the original image file is still safely stored on your OMERO 5.2.4 server so you could also use Bio-Formats 5.2 locally to access the pixel data if need be.

Cheers,

Mark

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC015096 _______________________________________________
ome-users mailing list