[ome-users] configure omero web with nginx

Camelia Botez camelia.botez at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Nov 28 12:49:26 GMT 2016

I am running Centos7 omero-5.2.6-ice36-b35.

I encountered two problems:

1-      Cannot import into pgsql db.sql file ;   error:  type "nonnegative_int" already exists
Current transaction is aborted , commands ignored until end of transaction

2-      Cannot configure omero web to use nginx:
Error running bin/omero  web config nginx - I get the error
                Configuration mismatch omero.we.application_server=wsgi cannot be used with omero web config nginx.

Can someone help me?