[ome-users] FEI MORE tf8 files sorted to Orphaned Images

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Wed May 25 14:59:08 BST 2016

Hi,

I have problems when uploading bigtifs (*.tf8) from the FEI MORE as they
are sorted into the Orphaned images folder.

For example, I have uploaded one of my images (ID 206157) to your OMERO
5.2.3 demo server using the corresponding client to be sorted into the
an existing Project called "MORE" and into a new dataset called "ome
bigtif tf8".

While the dataset is created correctly in the project, the image itself
is placed in "Orphaned Images."

Thanks for your help and cheers,
Kai

--

Kai Schleicher, PhD | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel |
Phone: +41 61 267 22 50 | kai.schleicher at unibas.ch | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch