[ome-users] Problem open DV Files (time lapse file >33000 images)

Alexander Al Saroori saroori.alexander at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:55:00 BST 2016

Hi again,

Sorry for bothering you again.

But I have just realized, that the problem is probably not connected with the size of my file but with the amount of images in my stack. I can't open image stacks with  35000 images  and a total size of 4.8 GB (256x256, STORM mode, OMX-V3) in Fiji with bioformats.  Image stacks with 20000 images but a size of >5 GB,  I can open without a problem (same acquisition mode, but 512x512). So I think it is not a problem with the  size but with the images in the stack size.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Alex