[ome-users] Server Upgrade to 5.1.3 Problem

Kenneth Gillen (Staff) k.h.gillen at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 10 15:54:13 BST 2015

Hi Matthew,

Could you reply with your Blitz-0.log attached? We¹ll need that too.

Many thanks,

Kenny

--

Kenneth Gillen

OME System Administrator

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
School of Life Sciences
CTIR 2
University of Dundee
Dow Street
Dundee  DD1 5EH
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 1382 388797
Skype: kennethgillen

http://www.twitter.com/openmicroscopy

On 10/09/2015 15:45, "ome-users on behalf of Matthew DiFranco"
<ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk on behalf of