[ome-users] writing tif in tiles

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 16:31:39 BST 2015

Hi Felix,

I just wanted to follow and provide some feedback regarding the issue you had reported.
We have been able to reproduce the issue as reported and are currently working towards a solution.
My aim is to have a proposed fix within the next few days.

Thanks again for proving feedback, I will follow up again with you once I have submitted my changes..

With Thanks,
David Gault