[ome-users] Memory leak in Bio-Formats & Fiji on Mac OS X?

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Oct 1 09:25:14 BST 2015

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for providing feedback and details regarding this and my apologies for the delayed response.
We have been carrying out some extensive testing this week in order to root cause the problem.
It is certainly an issue that we can reproduce for certain images and hopefully I hope to have a fix in place for it later this week.

With Thanks,
David Gault