[ome-users] [bioformats] Incorrect data loading from TIF file.

Roger Leigh rleigh at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 17 22:28:42 GMT 2015

On 17/11/2015 22:06, Roger Leigh wrote:

> I opened it in Fiji and it certainly looks wrong.  I've attached a
> screenshot of how it appears viewed with "tiffgt", the libTIFF OpenGL
> image viewer.  Is that how it should appear?

Also for comparison, (attached) this is what I see after import into
Fiji with the Bio-Formats importer (the regular File->Open won't work
for this compression type).  Is this what you see in Icy?

Thanks,
Roger

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,