[ome-users] server certificate change is restrictedduring renegotiation]

Bernie Broughton b.broughton at sussex.ac.uk
Fri May 29 15:48:14 BST 2015

Hi Olga,

Thanks. It would seem that isn't necessary because the protocol setting was already set to 'tls1'. In any event the patch it didn't work.

Curiously if I wait (approx. 3minutes seems to be a minimum) before re-attempting to authenticate then I'm successful. Attempts to re-authenticate immediately may work, but a third attempt seems to consistently fail,

Bernie