[ome-users] Regarding CLI usage of OMERO

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Wed May 27 12:07:20 BST 2015

On 27 May 2015, at 11:53, Rahul Mekala <rahulmekala at gmail.com<mailto:rahulmekala at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,
Good Evening ,I am  using OMERO 5.0.26.

Hi Rahul,
I suppose you are working against a OMERO 5.0.x server.

here i am new to this software  I am facing some problem by using OMERO.CLI by using LINUX ubuntu 14.04.will tou please provide some guidance for me that would be some what better for usage of this software

The documentation on the installation and usage of the command-line interface
has been largely revamped, so I would start by having a look at the following pages:

- for the CLI prerequisites/installation:
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5/users/cli/installation.html
- for an overview of the CLI usage
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5/users/cli/overview.html
- more generally, various CLI topics are described under:
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5/users/cli/index.html

Let us know if anything is unclear on these pages.

Best,
Sebastien

How to Access the CLI,
How to connect CLI to server....