[ome-users] OMERO Question

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Sun May 10 22:33:32 BST 2015

Hi Eric,

 I can't tell you myself how to do this, but I know that someone on the team will, so I'm forwarding to the e-mail list, and we'll go from there…

  Cheers,

   Will.

On 8 May 2015, at 13:44, Eric Griffis (Staff) <e.griffis at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:e.griffis at dundee.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi Will,

I have an issue with a dataset. I have a cell that was imaged until the end of a timelapse, and then I started a new timelapse. I would like to be able to concatenate these two images and have all of the metadata merge together. I can do the concatenation by exporting and then separately opening the images in FIJI. However, the saved image loses all of the metadata and is therefore more difficult to work with in Figure than I would like. Is there a better way?

Best regards,

Eric

Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression
College of Life Sciences
University of Dundee
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
Dow Street