[ome-users] Bug report in bfopen

Colin Blackburn (Staff) C.Blackburn at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Dec 24 15:19:20 GMT 2015

Hi Ben,

> I have a file that bfopen in Matlab does not work on but it works on a similar image file that was collected on the same microscope at the same time.

Thanks for the report, as you might appreciate most of the team are away for the holiday period. We reconvene formally on the 5th of January. However, if you get a chance before then, then could you upload the problem file and, perhaps, the working file too, to our QA system:

https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

If you could also let us know what version of the MATLAB Bio-Formats Toolbox you are using and the version of MATLAB that would help greatly. You can add this information as a comment to the QA upload.

Best wishes for the holiday,

Colin