[ome-users] Imspector msr FLIM

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Aug 21 14:29:36 BST 2015

Hi Ewan

I can confirm that I am able to reproduce both issues with the current version of FLIMfit.

I have also imported the file which  opens - “ 02 - 70 - 1 - tp1 - x16 TCSPC.msr” to the server on demo.openmicroscopy.org<http://demo.openmicroscopy.org>
where the attached ModuloAlong annotation has the same incorrect 1ps time axis.

Running the Bio-Formats showinf command on the other file "01 - 770nm FITC - HybridPMT.msr” gives me the same error

ImspectorReader initializing 01-770nm FITC-HybridPMT.msr
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
at loci.formats.in.ImspectorReader.initFile(ImspectorReader.java:421)
at loci.formats.FormatReader.setId(FormatReader.java:1426)
at loci.formats.ImageReader.setId(ImageReader.java:835)
at loci.formats.ReaderWrapper.setId(ReaderWrapper.java:651)
at loci.formats.tools.ImageInfo.testRead(ImageInfo.java:1013)
at loci.formats.tools.ImageInfo.main(ImageInfo.java:1102)

This suggests that in both cases the issues arise from the Bio-Formats reader rather than FLIMfit or the Matlab interface.
Would it be possible for someone from the Bio-Formats team  to confirm this please?

Regards

Ian