[ome-users] Bio-Formats plug-in unable to open EasyRatio Pro files

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Aug 3 14:46:33 BST 2015

Hi Nickolai,

Bio-Formats supports files generated by ImagePro ending with the `.seq` extension. [1]
Unless EasyRatio Pro uses the same writing framework as ImagePro, Bio-Formats is
unlikely to support this image format. Is there an alternate format you can use to export
the imaging data from EasyRatio Pro?

Alternatively, if you want to request support for the EasyRatio Pro format in Bio-Formats,
you can upload some sample data to http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/.

Best,
Sebastien

[1] https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5.1/formats/imagepro-sequence.html