[ome-users] Question about Matlab Bio-Formats

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 14 22:07:37 BST 2015

Hi Qi,

thanks for your feedback.
The stack trace attached to your email suggests you are using
Bio-Formats 5.0.8 or earlier. Your error is very similar to the
one reported in http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/12367.

The latter issue has been fixed in the 5.1.0 release of Bio-Formats.
Could you try upgrading your version of Bio-Formats MATLAB to this
release as described in
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5.1/users/matlab/index.html#upgrading
and try accessing the WSI tile again? Let us know if this resolves the
issue.

Best regards,
Sebastien