[ome-users] Problem reading some DeltaVision files

Chris Fromme jcf14 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 13 16:57:01 BST 2015

Hello,
	I'm having a problem in which some DeltaVision files (for example, see image "2269_37C_15_R3D.dv" uploaded to OMERO, ID 10995), are read into FIJI in a way that the intensities are on a scale of -32728 to 32767 (instead of 0 to 65535). This then leads to a problem when trying to quantitate intensity values, for example, using multi-measure through the ROI manager. This happens on both a Mac OS X and Windows 8 machine. As it does not happen with all DeltaVision files, it may be an issue with how DeltaVision is writing the files, but I don't know why that would be.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Chris Fromme
Assistant Professor
Molecular Biology & Genetics
Weill Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology
457 Weill Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
607.255.1016