[ome-users] question about Bio-Formats.

Sebastien Besson seb.besson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:26:24 BST 2015

Hi Qi,

the content of your java.opts looks valid (although you might want to increase the
memory settings later). According to the MATLAB documentation, e.g.
http://uk.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_env/java-opts-file.html?refresh=true <http://uk.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_env/java-opts-file.html?refresh=true>
you need to put this file either in the MATLAB startup folder or under the `bin\arch` folder
under the MATLAB root path. Locally, I have a `java.opts` under `~/Documents/MATLAB` for
instance.

Can you try either of these options and check the output of the following command
>> java.lang.Runtime.getRuntime().maxMemory
reflects what it in your java.opts

Sebastien