[ome-users] Negative position error with bfconvert

Frank Pennekamp Frank.Pennekamp at ieu.uzh.ch
Thu Apr 2 19:49:50 BST 2015

Dear Melissa,

thanks for  the quick response. I understand now why it's not working.
As you suggested, bigtiffs work indeed fine with the whole video!

I have tried what you suggested about time points, but it is splitting
now each frame into a single file. Would be nice to have chunks of, say,
500 frames in one avi file and then as many avi files as needed. Is
there a way of specifying this? Otherwise I can just use a shell script
looping over the file and extracting non-overlapping ranges....

Thanks again and all the best,

     Frank