[ome-users] Problems compiling PlugInBioFormatsImporter.java for MIPAV

Dr. Pascal Detampel pdetampe at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jun 27 05:26:26 BST 2014

Hi all,

I tried to compile the latest version of “PlugInBioFormatsImporter.java” to install the Bioformats Package for MIPAV, but it interrupts with the error below:
I used the release version 5.0.2 of Bio-Formats and proceeded as noted in section 11.11.1 in the documentation .
The system I use is OSX 10.9.3 with Java version 1.6.0_65.

Apparently it is not finding some of the needed methods in the corresponding jar package.
Do I need any additional libraries, or missed I something else?

Thanks,
Pascal