[ome-users] external meta-data file?

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Jun 16 20:53:46 BST 2014

On Jun 16, 2014, at 5:01 PM, Yanling Liu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there a way to store external meta-data or project support files along
> with images in OME?

Can you give us a concrete example of what you're trying to store.

> Is it true the file importer only accept image files?

It's certainly true that the importer will ignore files which don't belong to a "fileset". We're currently looking into ways of allowing the addition of further files into the fileset, but until that time, you can use "attachments" (right panel of the clients) to link non-image files to projects, dataset, or images.

> Thanks,
> Yanling

Cheers,
~Josh.