[ome-users] Omero + nginx https?

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jul 29 13:33:58 BST 2014

Great. Thank you for point in that out. I have just added  appropriate references that will appear with the next release.

Kind regards
Ola

From: Jake Carroll <jake.carroll at uq.edu.au<mailto:jake.carroll at uq.edu.au>>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:19:31 +0000
To: Aleksandra Tarkowska <a.tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:a.tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk>>
Cc: "ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk<mailto:ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk>" <ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk<mailto:ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk>>
Subject: Re: [ome-users] Omero + nginx https?

Yep.

All done, and all good. I've made some self-signed crts and keys already just to get moving - but I'll request some true trusted keys and authoritative stores shortly bound to the real FQDN.

Surprisingly easy and simple to do.

Thanks, all!

-jc